Saturday, July 13, 2013

im 18 already!!!

hi ppl! yess another month has past n i jus turn 18 jus a few days ago! yea!!! so on my bday i took off for 2days but than my boy friend has no time for me at all i was so upset;( bt aft my bday we did meet up for a short while cos i was making cake for him bt than he said it was not nice:( haix..shld not have waste my time making it..well.. i thk i can say everythg went well except yst when he says he wants to go to club! well..i really donlike my bf going to clubbing! i hate it! everytime somethg will happen! is not tat i don trust him is tat i really hate it especially whn im not ard! which girls like it? i really cant tolerate it n luckily he did nt go cos it close already whn he went there! if not we could have jus broken up haix.. i hope he wont thk of going to clubbing again n hope tat his friend would nt ask him to go or bring him there!! well i just hope i could meet my bf more often n hope that he will love me more and care for me n delete all the other girl contacts n stop contacting other girls n be more faithfull to me can? well..shall end here now! goodbye!! ohya ohya i dyed my hair red haha! ok lame cya next mth!

+signed off+

No comments:

Post a Comment