Friday, April 12, 2013

im a useless girlfriend of all..

time to post up a little! i have been working at an office job as an admin assist has been quite turf n tired..

well my relationship with my bf? been 2yr 6mth tgt le..bt yst sux..notice my boy went to talk to other girl again..really heart broke nvr finish my job at work really no mood..like i said thats my only wish is for him to start talking with other girl behind my back seriously..is he tat despo for to chat with other girl? chat at 4am nt asleep nxt day dw go sch? haix..im sick n tired of the same thg happen..fear god i prayed n hope every single day i really pray n hope that my bf would jus stop chatting with other girl n stop making me so sad can..haix..hope everytjg goes well n hope he would keep his promise..shall end here nw..

No comments:

Post a Comment