Friday, May 10, 2013

May 2013

hav nt been blogging much bt i still blog but wat for? he nvr even read my blog anymore he nvr knew hw i will feel n he does nt even care hw i feel..

so i sarted working as admin assist n i feel really stress keep giv boss say i do wrong thg wow wow wow bt who knows?

nobody understand me im always so angry n stress n really bad mood bt my parents nvr understand finally weekends is here bt they nvr let me go out always expecting me to be home doin hse work no way man i nd to relieve my stress u all don understand nvm still keep wan nag n scold me for going out? wan to threaten to wack me? seriously jus kill me don make me suffer!

bf nvr understand me bt always expecting me to understand him even i jus ask him to go home early he says n accuse me for controlling him n i always feel in nt good enough for him n he only knws hw to threaten to break with me. i tot bf r suppose to knw n understanding their gf? bt y is my relationship another way round? i nd more love frm him..i really need him..bt whn i cry..he jus find me annoying..

seriously idk wat to do all my loves ones keep threatening me. Life is meaningless to me now who can come understand me? NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment