Saturday, May 18, 2013

hoping that you would keep ur promise..

i hope today would really be the last n would not go out till so late with them again..

n i hope then u will keep promise ur promise n not make any contact with any other girls n will behave ur self...

i really cant tAke it when u keep on going out n coming home only the next day..u nvr care how i feel..n the most thg that i cant tolerate is u making contacts with other girls..y must u do that?

is it really hard for u to stop for me me? have i not done enough to deserve that?

u nd my understanding n all i need is for u to understand me tooo can? i donwan u to only care for me when im sick i wan u to care for my feelings too..

i really hope that you wont not make me disapointing n hurt me again can..i hope u would keep ur promise pls..ty..

+signed off+

No comments:

Post a Comment